The perfect fit…
Running clothes that motivate
The weather was not so good, when Sana, Stephanie and their lovely assistant set everything up for the photoshoot. It was rainy, coldish and just grey. Just typically Luxembourg some might think. The kind of weather you might prefer to stay at home instead of getting out of the house and workout.
But what if you had a great sports outfit, a perfect fit for your needs and so colorful that would actually be motivated to do sports just by the look at them?
Together with Nico Peters from Peters Sports, Sana Murad our photographer and Stephanie Jabardo chose three outfits that are a perfect fit and adapted to the needs of runners in different training phases.
So, despite the weather, the girls together with their great assistant from organic Technoloji went out to shoot the outfits on a Sunday on a nearby trail and the result clearly brightens up your mood! Don't you think!?
Discover more here under and in our Gallery! And happy training!
Special thanks to:
- Photographer: Sana Murad – MyOchrasy.com
- Model: Stephanie Jabardo
- Partner in crime and the perfect assistant from Organic Technoloji
- Outfit Sponsoring: Nico Peters from Peters Sports
By the way: Stay tuned – We will have a little surprise for you - YOu can win the utfits from the photoshoot (Until May 25th)! So, make sure to check out our Rosport Facebook Page!
Looking for more inspiration for your training!?
- Get the perfect running music and boost your performance. (In English)
- Wondering what to eat on your restday!? By Vesela Savova (In English)
- Why it is also important to work your muscles and not just your endurance when training for a run. By David Wagener (In French)
- Learn how to get the right mindset for the competition and train your mind to boost your physical performance. by SoColibris (In French)